Offers a supportive and caring campus environment for you to develop socially, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
San Mateo Adult School is committed to service and opportunities abound for student involvement through fellowships, internships, grants, trips, and volunteerism. serves as the focal point for all community-based activities for students Civic Activities
The ingenuity, creativity and passion of our students amazes us every day. Their efforts inspire us to work even harder to ensure their success and create a rewarding experience for them at the College. We’re excited to share with you just a few of our student success stories. Check them out Success Stories
The first week of December brought 5 Adult School students back to their Citizenship Preparation class with the good news that they had passed their citizenship exam and they have become the newest citizens of the United States.
The San Mateo Adult School Student Council is open to all students attending classes at the San Mateo Adult School. It is comprised of student representatives from each class. Meetings are held monthly for the purpose of conducting regular business and other matters which may be brought before them for their consideration.>
- The function and purpose of the Student Council are:
- Function as the voice of the student body by expressing student needs, requests and suggestions to the administration.
- Suggest, plan and implement student body activities that promote and support the welfare of the students.
- Administer and receive funds from the Student Identification Card program.
- Receive Student Council financial reports and approve expenditures from this account.