Summer 2017 Computer Classes/Electronic Office
The San Mateo Adult School provides a wide variety of computer software instruction to meet the needs of computers users at all ability levels. Whether you need to update your office computing skills or are just discovering the incredible variety of information available on the Internet, the Adult Schools has a class to fit your needs.
MODERN OFFICE TECHNOLOGY
Upgrade your computer skills or learn from the beginning with instructor support
Microsoft Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access and Quickbooks Pro 2014
- Self-paced instruction makes the best use of your time
- Enroll when it is convenient for you, creating your own schedule
- EDD approved
- Convenient Hours:Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm (Lunch Break: 12 – 12:30 pm)
Call Diane Hageman at (650) 558-2108 to discuss your specific computer software needs.
COLLEGE OF SAN MATEO – CTE TRANSITIONS ARTICULATION AGREEMENT
San Mateo Adult School is offering several CSM approved classes in our convenient main campus. The current offerings include the following CSM classes:
- BUSW 214 Word Processing I Using WORD for Windows
- BUSW 215 Word Processing II Using WORD for Windows
- BUSW 415 Spreadsheet I Using Excel for Windows
- BUSW 416 Spreadsheet II Using Excel for Windows
- BUS383 Business Presentations I Using PowerPoint for Windows
- BUS384 Business Presentations II Using PowerPoint for Windows
- ACTG 144 Quickbooks: Set-Up and Service Business
- ACTG 145 Quickbooks: Payroll and Merchandising Business
Credit: Satisfactory completion of each class will earn you 1.5 college units. Our classes may qualify for Continuing Education Credits as they require the same level of participation as their CSM counterparts.
Convenient: You do not have to register at CSM to enroll. You can come to the San Mateo Adult School’s Main Campus at 789 E. Poplar Avenue in San Mateo.
Flexible Access: Your classroom is accessible Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am until 12:00 noon, and again from 12:30pm until 3:30 pm. Arrive and leave at the times that are convenient to you. For more information call 650-558-2100 and ask for Diane. Or write to us at: email@example.com.
TYPING TESTS $20
Typing test and Certificate of Proficiency are available for $20. No appointment necessary. Test offered between 9 am – 11 am or 1 pm – 2 pm, Monday through Friday. Call (650) 558-2108 for any further information.
|N/A||M-F||9-11 AM||Hageman||OPEN||$20 per test|
|N/A||M-F||1-2 PM||Hageman||OPEN||$20 per test|