APPLYING LINKEDIN TO YOUR JOB SEARCH
Returns Spring 2018
CALIFORNIA NOTARY PUBLIC LAW CLASS FOLLOWED BY STATE EXAM $60
California Needs Notaries! This live course satisfies the 6-hour required class for all new and renewing Notaries Public. It is designed to help beginners and refresh renewing notaries with: changes in the law, basic principles of journaling, completing notarial wording, challenging signings as well as lawful, proper business practices and prudent care of notarial acts. It may increase your value to your employer or your personal income while serving the community. Become aware of the important role a Notary Public serves in many personal and financial transactions. Renewing Notaries can take the exam 6-months prior to expiration. Proof of Completion is valid for 2 years. The State Notary Exam will begin at 4:30 pm after the class. Be sure to bring:
- A $49.05 ($45.00+ 9% tax) personal check for your textbook and materials. Cash and credit cards are also accepted by the instructor.
- A $40.00 Money Order or cashier’s check made payable to Secretary of State for the actual exam. It may take 4 to 6 months for a personal check to be cashed.
- A color 2″x 2″ color passport photo.
- Valid Photo ID – Driver License, ID, Passport, etc.
- A #2 sharpened pencil – you will also receive one in class.
- A sack lunch for your 30-minute lunch break (recommended).
NOTE: Due to strict guidelines set by the state of California, we reserve the right to not admit students who arrive late for class. Registration limited to 24 students.
|SMAS – Venus/Saturn – Registration deadline Thursday, 9/14
|111003||Sat||8 am – 6:30 pm||Scherrer||9/23||$60|